9You want your bedroom to be a comfortable space where you can enjoy some peace and quiet. Windows can help you maximize your personal space’s beauty and comfort.
In today’s post, one of the most trusted window contractors, Renewal by Andersen® of Spokane, discusses things you need to consider when choosing windows for your bedroom.
1. Natural Light – Larger windows can make a small bedroom look more spacious. They will also let in more natural light. Exposure to natural light boosts vitamin D, prevents seasonal depression and improves sleep.
2. Local Building Codes – Check your local building code for the size and height requirements for window openings in case of fire or an emergency.
3. View – You can enjoy a wider view of the outdoors with bigger windows. They also create a brighter ambiance in the day and a more peaceful atmosphere at night.
4. Energy Efficiency – Energy-efficient windows help you maintain a comfortable temperature in your bedroom, which can help you sleep better. Aside from that, you get savings on energy costs as your heating and cooling systems don’t need to work as hard. Your local window replacement expert, Renewal by Andersen of Spokane, offers a wide range of quality and energy-efficient windows. Our windows feature High Performance™ Low-E4® and exclusive Fibrex® frames and sashes.
5. Ventilation – Proper ventilation is important in your living spaces. Adequate airflow helps in managing the humidity of your home. Moisture buildup causes mold to grow, which can have negative effects on your health.
6. Window Treatment – Curtains and drapes are normally used to give your space more privacy. You can use blackout drapes at night to help you sleep better. Sheer curtains can give your bedroom a vintage look. They can be layered over blinds or shades for added privacy.
Choose Renewal by Andersen of Spokane your window replacement project. Our team of experts can help you select the perfect windows for your bedroom. We also offer quality patio door replacement services. Call us at (509) 202-4090 or complete our online form for a free consultation. We serve homeowners in Spokane, WA.